No Group Email

  • William Kollar
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2003
      First I would Like to thank Mary, Pat and Jan for responding to my plea for
      help.

      Apparently my posts reach the group. I sent two messages, one to the list via
      the YAHOO Group email address and the other was done as a post from the Group
      site. I was able to confirm at the group site that both messages were received
      and posted. But I didn't receive either of them in my home email inbox.

      I have checked all of my YAHOO optional settings and they seem to be set such
      that I should receive the posts/emails. I've tried about everything I can think
      of and I'm stumped at this point. I sent a email request for help to YAHOO
      support, but I'm sure the answer will take some time.

      I guess in the mean time I'll have to view the posts at the site itself.

      Thanks again !

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 4, 2003
        Bill,

        I've had the same problem with the new Slovak-World - - I can send
        and receive messages to S-W on Yahoo, but not via my regular e-mail.
        When I first signed on, I was getting the same messages on both.
        After a couple days, only Yahoo messages are coming - - sounds like
        the situation you described. Today, I received a message from Slovak-
        World/Yahoo that their system had determined there was a problem with
        messages being retunred as "undeliverable," but the problem had been
        fixed. All I had to do was to reply to their message, to fix things.
        Did you receive such a notification?

        I did reply to this message, about an hour ago, but I still haven't
        received any messages. Did this happen to you? (Maybe there just
        weren't any messages during this time period ... )

        I much prefer reading the messages on my own e-mail, rather than on
        Yahoo. It's so much faster to wade through them. So, I hope the
        problem really can be fixed.

        I suspect it may have something to so with my virus checker.

        Barbara Koeller

        --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "William Kollar" <wkollar@s...>