Expressions

  • fbican@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2008
      My granddad's favorite expression when something went wrong (and I'm spelling phonetically here) -- Thoso Chesy Ameriky, "That's the time in America". I suspect it's Czech and not Slovak, because grandpa came from Prague. Not curse words, but a phrase that has stuck in my head for >50yrs.

      Kindest regards,

      Skeeter