Re: Help Please

  • Dennis and Donna
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 2, 2008
      -Some time Yahoo changes the diacritics,sometimes not as you can see
      viewing the original post.

      -- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis and Donna"
      <ddhalusker@...> wrote:

      > Here is the full E-mail from Božena.
      >
      > Dennis,
      >
      > teraz mám ve¾a práce, budúci týždeò pôjdem do archívu.
      > I be busy presently, next week I go archives Prešov.
      > /ako to má by správne?/
      >
      > > Božena,
      > >

      > --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis and Donna"
      > <ddhalusker@> wrote:
      > >

      > > I may have asked this before but can anyone recommend a "Good"
      > > Enlish/Slovak,
      > >
      > > Slovak/English dictionary? Mine is so small and incomplete.
      > >
      > > I am having trouble with this phrase......
      > >
      > > ako to má byt' správne?
      > >
      > > How? do? good?
      > >

      > > Thanks, dennis

    • Dennis and Donna
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 2, 2008
        Yeah , I have apartment too?

        <ddhalusker@...> wrote:

        > Here is the full E-mail from Božena.
        >
        > Dennis,
        >
        > teraz mám ve¾a práce, budúci týždeò pôjdem do archívu.
        > I be busy presently, next week I go archives Prešov.
        > /ako to má by správne?/
        >
        > > Božena,
        > >

        > --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis and Donna"
        > <ddhalusker@> wrote:
        > >

        > > I may have asked this before but can anyone recommend a "Good"
        > > Enlish/Slovak,
        > >
        > > Slovak/English dictionary? Mine is so small and incomplete.
        > >
        > > I am having trouble with this phrase......
        > >
        > > ako to má byt' správne?
        > >
        > > How? do? good?
        > >

        > > Thanks, dennis

      • Ben Sorensen
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 2, 2008
          Dennis,
          Right now I have alot to do, but next week I am going to the archives.

          (asking you to correct her...)
          How can I say this sentence correctly?
          Bozena

          <ddhalusker@ ...> wrote:

          > I may have asked this before but can anyone recommend a "Good"
          > Enlish/Slovak,
          >
          > Slovak/English dictionary? Mine is so small and incomplete.
          >
          > I am having trouble with this phrase......
          >
          > ako to má byt' správne?
          >
          > How? do? good?
          >

          > Thanks, dennis

        • Ben Sorensen
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 2, 2008
            Hi there,
            in this case, "byt" is NOT apartment, but "to be." Slovak is fun, eh?
            Ben