Re: Help Please

  • Dennis and Donna
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 2, 2008
      Here is the full E-mail from Božena.

      Dennis,

      teraz mám ve¾a práce, budúci týždeò pôjdem do archívu.
      I be busy presently, next week I go archives Prešov.
      /ako to má by správne?/

      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis and Donna"
      <ddhalusker@...> wrote:

      > I may have asked this before but can anyone recommend a "Good"
      > Enlish/Slovak,
      >
      > Slovak/English dictionary? Mine is so small and incomplete.
      >
      > I am having trouble with this phrase......
      >
      > ako to má byt' správne?
      >
      > How? do? good?
      >

      > Thanks, dennis

    • Dennis and Donna
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 2, 2008
        -Some time Yahoo changes the diacritics,sometimes not as you can see
        viewing the original post.

        <ddhalusker@...> wrote:

        > Here is the full E-mail from Božena.
        >
        > Dennis,
        >
        > teraz mám ve¾a práce, budúci týždeò pôjdem do archívu.
        > I be busy presently, next week I go archives Prešov.
        > /ako to má by správne?/
        >
        > > Božena,
        > >

        > --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis and Donna"
        > <ddhalusker@> wrote:
        > >

        > > I may have asked this before but can anyone recommend a "Good"
        > > Enlish/Slovak,
        > >
        > > Slovak/English dictionary? Mine is so small and incomplete.
        > >
        > > I am having trouble with this phrase......
        > >
        > > ako to má byt' správne?
        > >
        > > How? do? good?
        > >

        > > Thanks, dennis

      • Dennis and Donna
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 2, 2008
          Yeah , I have apartment too?

          <ddhalusker@...> wrote:

          > Here is the full E-mail from Božena.
          >
          > Dennis,
          >
          > teraz mám ve¾a práce, budúci týždeò pôjdem do archívu.
          > I be busy presently, next week I go archives Prešov.
          > /ako to má by správne?/
          >
          > > Božena,
          > >

          > --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis and Donna"
          > <ddhalusker@> wrote:
          > >

          > > I may have asked this before but can anyone recommend a "Good"
          > > Enlish/Slovak,
          > >
          > > Slovak/English dictionary? Mine is so small and incomplete.
          > >
          > > I am having trouble with this phrase......
          > >
          > > ako to má byt' správne?
          > >
          > > How? do? good?
          > >

          > > Thanks, dennis

        • Ben Sorensen
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 2, 2008
            Dennis,
            Right now I have alot to do, but next week I am going to the archives.

            (asking you to correct her...)
            How can I say this sentence correctly?
            Bozena

            <ddhalusker@ ...> wrote:

            > I may have asked this before but can anyone recommend a "Good"
            > Enlish/Slovak,
            >
            > Slovak/English dictionary? Mine is so small and incomplete.
            >
            > I am having trouble with this phrase......
            >
            > ako to má byt' správne?
            >
            > How? do? good?
            >

            > Thanks, dennis

          • Ben Sorensen
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 2, 2008
              Hi there,
              in this case, "byt" is NOT apartment, but "to be." Slovak is fun, eh?
              Ben