hegyes csaba

  • Sam
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2008
      Ahojte

      I have an Ellis Island record that seems to indicate hegyes csaba as a
      birthplace. Now I am trying to figure out if the Greek Catholic church
      records of Vysnie Cabiny would include all of current day Cabiny.

      Is Juraj Kumicak still around doing research in that area? I see he had
      a post dated 2003 that he was working on marriage records in Cabiny.

      Any advice is welcome.

      Sam Ontko
      Sandusky Ohio

      Ontko - Jaklovce/Margecany