Re: The real numbers Re: [Slovak-World] Off topic request

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 29, 2008
      Ben:

      Alcoholics Anonymous might help.

      Are there meetings in Slovakia?

      DtW

      --- On Sun, 9/28/08, Ben Sorensen <cerrunos1@...> wrote:
      From: Ben Sorensen <cerrunos1@...>
      Subject: Re: The real numbers Re: [Slovak-World] Off topic request
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 2:02 PM

      I just happen to have a "writing day" today. I will be so happy when I finish this second degree. :-P

      Any tips on how to do it, SOBER????

      :-D

      Ben

      From: Ron Matviyak <rmat@mtaonline. net>

      To: Slovak-World@ yahoogroups. com

      Date: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 1:55 PM

      You are quick Ben. I deleted the original posting and the one you

      quote below within 2-3 minutes when I realized the mistake & saw that

      I did have a delete button.

      Ron

      --- In Slovak-World@ yahoogroups. com, Ben Sorensen <cerrunos1@. ..> wrote:

      > I appologize to everyone for not having taken the time to get the

      numbers from 1929 (when the stock market crashed) OR from 1932, when

      it again fell into a bear market.

      > I hope that my previous opinion, or lack of want to find the

      numbers, will not start an arguement on this site, as I am not one

      for fighting.