Re: [Slovak-World] FW: vzpomínky pro pamětn íky

  • Ben Sorensen
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2008
      Hi Maxine,
      You will need a powerpoint reader- it is usually a part of Microsoft Office. It just runs a multimedia slideshow- either automatically or at your demand. Here you are if you don't have it...

      http://www.microsoft.com/DownLoads/details.aspx?familyid=048DC840-14E1-467D-8DCA-19D2A8FD7485&displaylang=en

      Have fun....
      Ben :-)
      PS- did anyone have a nostalgic time with this one?

      From: Ben Sorensen <cerrunos1@yahoo. com>
      To: Slovak-World@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, September 25, 2008, 8:00 AM

      And I just learned that the file cannot be sent as an attachment. Ok... plan b....
      Ben