Today's recipe

  • fbican@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2008
      "Duvar tenisi tava pasta"

      I tried these last night, and they really good. I added some smoked paprika and a big dollop of kysly smotana.

      1/4 c. flour
      1/3 c. grated cheese
      1 tsp. baking powder
      1 1/2 c. grated zucchini or yellow squash
      1/2 c. grated potato
      1/4 c. chopped onion
      2 eggs, slightly beaten
      Mix and cook as you would pancakes.

      I'll nuke (microwave) the leftovers for lunch today. As you all well know, I'm an omnivore, and my love of klobasa isn't going away any time soon, but sometimes I go vegetarian (but seldom vegan -- I like my vajicko and syr too much).

      Kindest regards,

      Skeeter