Re: Slovakia on track for visa-free travel by the end of the year

  • Martin Votruba
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 24, 2008
      > could Slovakia be put back under the requirement?

      No, because once there is no visa requirement, there are no rejections
      whose ratio is a main reason for keeping the requirement in place.
      BTW, I realized I forgot about Romania and Bulgaria, which joined the
      EU last year, when I phrased the post -- these two EU members won't be
      added to the visa waiver program, either.