Re: [Slovak-World] Panther7775

  • fbican@att.net
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 2, 2008
      Smart move. I've never heard of Grouply or panther7775, and even though I've got every piece of protection I can think of, I don't open up mail when it sounds suspicious. There's something about that mail that just doesn't ring true. Maybe I'm paranoid, but I've been burned before.

      Kindest regards,

      Skeeter

      -------------- Original message from "Edie" <sando1@...>: --------------

      I've never heard of Grouply either. I'm concerned that it could be spam so I'm not opening it.
      edie

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 2, 2008
        Yah, i got rid of grouply. I was sucked in by a spammer.
        Bonnie

        Bonnie A. Dailey