Re: [Slovak-World] First Slovak saying of the week

  • fbican@att.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2008
      Rough translation,

      "Vy davat ciel jeden prst, on vziat jeden ruka".

      I know, I'm dangerous with this little pocket translator.

      Pozdravujute prosim,

      Skeeter

      ps-- If I've messed up, please forgive me. I'm stiill learniing.
      -------------- Original message from Caye Caswick <ccaswick@...>: --------------

      Helen, you might be able to put this into Slovak, but over the weekend my cousin used this one:

      You give him a finger, he takes a hand.

      We laughed and I told her the inch/mile American version.

      Caye