Some More Pics

  • Russell McCoy
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 27, 2008
      Hi to everyone!

      I have 17 days left till my return. I had some excitement yesterday.
      I don't want to spoil the surprise except to say it involved an MI-24
      helicopter. This one looked different than the one I sat in in
      Slovakia though. Check it out at the address below.

      Russ
      http://travldawrld.blogspot.com/
    • Edie
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 28, 2008
        Dear Russell,

        So glad that you are almost coming home. Thank you for your service to our country. It is so appreciated. I pray for the all the troops.
        edie

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 31, 2008
          Russ:

          Can you tell us what you do?

          ... or would you have to kill us?

          > So glad that you are almost coming home. Thank you for
          > your service to our country. It is so appreciated. I pray
          > for the all the troops.
          > edie

        • George Sirko
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 31, 2008
            My niece asked me that same question 30+ years ago and I gave her the same answer.
            She hasn't forgotten it yet. She still doesn't know.
            George