Re: [Slovak-World] NY Times article on Kosice

  • fbican@att.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2008
      Ahoj, Bill--

      Thank you for posting that link. I don't know when (or if) I'll be able to get there, but it certainly is good information, and a good read.

      My grandmother was from Bratislava, and I know practically nothing about the rest of Slovakia, so any info like that is always appreciated.

      Kindest regards,

      Skeeter

      -------------- Original message from "Bill Tarkulich" <smitko2@...>: --------------

      Nice reportage on Kosice in the August 10th New York times
      http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/10/travel/10next.html?scp=3&sq=slovakia&st=cse