Flyers re: Slovak Festival in Michigan

  • Kholka@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2008
      I apologize. I am new to Yahoo Groups and it appears that you cannot
      send attachments. You should be able to find most of the information
      about the festival on the Ss. Cyril and Methodius church website. We
      will have Slovak food and drink, and there will be three Slovak folk
      groups performing: Sarisan Slovak Folk Ensemble from Detroit,
      Vychodna Slovak Dancers from Toronto, and Veselica Slovak Folk Band
      from Chicago. All are welcome to come, celebrate and enjoy the
      Slovak culture with us.

      K.

      deal here.