Slovakia 2008 Olympic Winners

  • Fred G Kovalyak
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2008

      MEDALS
      ATHLETE
      EVENT

      Canoe/Kayak
      Gold
      M. Martikan
      Canoe Single (C1)
      Men

         Too see list of all Olympic winners check the URL
      below:

      http://www.nbcolympics.com/

    • fbican@att.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 12, 2008
        I do try to keep up on the Czech and Slovak Olympic results. I'm particularly interested in the shooting sports, which are never on TV. I did learn that Katerina Emmons ( Plsen, CZ) won the gold medal in 10m air rifle. With both Czech (Prague) and Slovak (Bratislava) in my genes, I'm rooting for both countries.

        Kindest regards,

        Skeeter

        -------------- Original message from Fred G Kovalyak <fkovalyak@...>: --------------

        ATHLETE