Re: [Slovak-World] Electronic translator

  • fbican@att.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2008
      Fred--

      I promiss, as soon as it gets here (should be here this week, since it's only from Chicago to Cleveland), I'll be trying it out. I have my hopes up. There are lots of them out there that translate French, German, Italian, Spanish, but this is the only one I've ever seen that does Polish, Czech, Slovak, Ukranian, etc. I'll keep you all posted.

      Kindest regards,

      Skeeter

      -------------- Original message from Fred G Kovalyak <fkovalyak@...>: --------------

      Skeeter, my Cousin Joseph Kovalyak i(in Florida) has mentioned to me several times that he would like to purchase a Good Translator. The ones he has tried before did not suit his needs. Would like to see your Evaluation after you use it.
      Fred G Kovalyak