DUKLA PASS

  • Eve Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2008
      Thank you Bill, for giving that info on your notes. I read them and passed
      the site on to Hungarian Genealogy friends, as that group includes the
      entire former Austro- Hungary Empire. Some in the group have traveled to
      Croatia. I hope I can visit Slovakia in the future, it looks like a
      magnificently beautiful country.

      Incidentally, Dubrovnik is Croatian owned. My dad lived near there and our family got together on a rare occasion and celebrated his birthday there. I could go for a bowl of their soup even in this hot weather. I have also been to Balaton and Little Budapest. Nagyon finom etelt (very good food).