Re: [Slovak-World] RE: Trying to get back in the habit again

  • fbican@att.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4, 2008
      Michelle--

      No, I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for the education! I learn a little bit more here every day, and hope I can contribute a little bit, too.

      Kindest regards,

      Skeeter

      -------------- Original message from "Mader, Michelle A. (GRC-CHC0)" <Michelle.A.Mader@...>: --------------

      >Skeeter wrote:
      >Also reminded me of an expression I heard many years ago,"Red sky at
      night, sailor's delight. Red sky at morning, sailor >heed warning".

      Did you know that comes from the Bible? Really, it's older than that
      because Jesus quotes it as being common knowledge.

      Michelle Maco Mader
      Cleveland, Ohio USA