Re: [Slovak-World] RE: Dukla Pass Battle Presentation

    Message 1 of 41 , Aug 2 7:18 AM
      Please keep us all posted on this.

      It is the primary function of the news group.

      I would LOVE to attend.  And invite others who have interest, but are not members of this particular group.

      Thanks,
      Chuck

      From: VR

      Subject: RE: Dukla Pass Battle Presentation

      To: fkovalyak@yahoo. com

      Date: Friday, August 1, 2008, 5:18 AM

      Fred,

      Hi. Don't know (Carpatho-Rusyn Society, by the way). I'll

      forward to the board. I did hear some interested chatter so it might draw some

      interest. I think with the military presence in DC area it would "fly" if well

      advertised.

      Thanks for the idea, Fred.

      Vic

      From: Bill Tarkulich <smitko2@yahoo. com>

      To: Slovak-World@ yahoogroups. com

      Date: Thursday, July 31, 2008, 6:29 AM

      Hi Fred,

      I do all of this work for fun and the love of it, and explicitly take

      no money, so I'll never be a "professional. "

      However, DC is a long way from Boston and I would need to have someone

      cover a good chunk of the travel expense, I will cover the rest as

      well as my time.

      If you want to advocate for that, I'd be happy to support it.

      Regards, Bill Tarkulich

      --- In Slovak-World@ yahoogroups. com, "fkovalyak" <fkovalyak@.

      ..> wrote:

      > Bill,have you given your Dukla Pass Battle Presentation in the

      > Baltimore,MD / Washington DC region ? I would like to see and

      > hear it.

      > Fred G Kovalyak, Columbia,Md

    • Paw1776
      Message 41 of 41 , Aug 6 6:41 PM
        I also posted photos of Sts. Cyril & Methodius in Mercer, PA.

        The link to their website is:

        http://www.acrod.org/New_Church.htm