RE: Dukla Pass Battle Presentation

  • Fred G Kovalyak
    Message 1 of 41 , Aug 1, 2008
        Bill, I got a Nibble from Vic .
           Now if the Embassy of the Slovak Republic took a interest I think they would invite you down to DC and I "might" be able to hear your presentation

      From: Bill Tarkulich <smitko2@...>
      Subject: [Slovak-World] Re: Dukla Pass Battle Presentation
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, July 31, 2008, 6:29 AM

      Hi Fred,

      I do all of this work for fun and the love of it, and explicitly take

      no money, so I'll never be a "professional. "

      However, DC is a long way from Boston and I would need to have someone

      cover a good chunk of the travel expense, I will cover the rest as

      well as my time.

      If you want to advocate for that, I'd be happy to support it.

      Regards, Bill Tarkulich

      --- In Slovak-World@ yahoogroups. com, "fkovalyak" <fkovalyak@.
      ..> wrote:

      > Bill,have you given your Dukla Pass Battle Presentation in the

      > Baltimore,MD / Washington DC region ? I would like to see and

      > hear it.

      > Fred G Kovalyak, Columbia,Md

    • Paw1776
      Message 41 of 41 , Aug 6, 2008
        I also posted photos of Sts. Cyril & Methodius in Mercer, PA.

        The link to their website is:

        http://www.acrod.org/New_Church.htm