Re: Wooden Church of St. Nicholas in Beaver, PA

  • Paw1776
    Message 1 of 41 , Aug 1, 2008
      Caye:

      The church you are referring to is Sts. Cyril and Methodius in Mercer, PA, not far from Sharon. It is part of Camp Nazareth of the American Carpatho-Russian Orthodox Diocese. Here is the link to it:

      http://www.acrod.org/New_Church.htm

      I have photos of this church inside and out as well as the church at the Greek Catholic Union in Beaver. If anyone would like to see them I can post them.

      Polly

    • Paw1776
      Message 41 of 41 , Aug 6, 2008
        I also posted photos of Sts. Cyril & Methodius in Mercer, PA.

        The link to their website is:

        http://www.acrod.org/New_Church.htm