Re: Top 5 Slovak Destinations?

  • ssultonia
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 29, 2008
      Caye,
      I would like to learn more about Tichy Potok. My wife and I will be staying in Spisska
      Nova Ves for a week in early September. I have searched for folk festivals in the area but
      have not found any so far. A trip to Tichy Potok might just be the ticket. I will also be
      visiting Pavlany which isn't far away. Is there a schedule for the tours? I would appreciate
      any additional information you can provide. You can send it separately to
      wasmore@... if you like.
      Thanks and regards,
      Bill
      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, Caye Caswick <ccaswick@...> wrote:

      > Tichy Potok -- they throw a fantastic guided Tour of their village, as well as a fabulous
      traditional dinner and folkdance.  I have contact information for their Mayor, she is a
      wonderful woman.