Fw: A video of the damage in Circ

  • Fred G Kovalyak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2008
         This maybe of Interest ?
               FGK

      --- On Tue, 7/29/08, Fred G Kovalyak <fgkoval@...> wrote:

      ---- Original Message -----
      From: Richard M.
      Kopchik
      To: Fred G Kovalyak
      Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 3:58 PM
      Subject: A video of the damage in Circ

      Dear Fred,

      One of my Rusyn cousins sent me this site which has a video on the flood
      in Circ.  I thought that you might
      like to see it.  His family has a
      cottage in Circ.  They had a foot of
      water in the basement, but no damage to the living area.  There were many houses nearer the stream
      that were destroyed or badly damaged.

      http://www.sme.sk/c/3990724/voda-stupala-chybali-stroje.html

      Regards,
      Richard