Dukla Pass Battle Presentation

  • Gil Kubancsek
    Message 1 of 41 , Jul 27, 2008
      TO: Bill Tarkulich

      I am pleased to have attended your presentation of the '1944 Battle of the Dukla Pass' at the C-RS National Cultural Center in Munhall, PA.   I had read reports of the significant but little known battle but your presentation not only set the military stage for the battle but put a human face on the events.

      I thoroughly enjoyed the graphics and photographs and I thank you for the interesting and thought provoking presentation.

      It was a pleasure meeting you and discussing our common genealogy interests and I hope to see you again soon.

      Thanks and regards,

      Gil

    • Paw1776
      Message 41 of 41 , Aug 6, 2008
        I also posted photos of Sts. Cyril & Methodius in Mercer, PA.

        The link to their website is:

        http://www.acrod.org/New_Church.htm