Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Airport Transfer

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 23, 2008

      Anytime, glad to be of help.

      Caye

      --- On Tue, 7/22/08, ssultonia <ssultonia@...> wrote:

      From: ssultonia <ssultonia@...>
      Subject: [Slovak-World] Re: Airport Transfer
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, July 22, 2008, 6:05 PM

      You're right. I finally found the bus schedule late last night and as I suspected a 12:25
      departure doesn't get to Schwecat until 14:00. Never make it. On the other hand there are
      plenty of private transfer services offered and that might be the answer. A bit pricey mind
      you but it is six of one half a dozen of the other. Spend it on a transfer or spend it on a
      hotel.
      Thanks
      Bill