Re: [Slovak-World] Re: cheese

  • Rick Sonzella
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 22, 2008
      Kathryn,
      I had seen a video about how the thieves can get around any lock on a bag. All they do is split the zipper move the zipper (locks) to one side then split the zipper with a nail file or screw driver. then just move the zipper locks back around to the other side and it closes the zipper back like it has not been opened.

      Rick Sonzella