Safe and Sound

  • Russell McCoy
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 7, 2008
      I know this is off-topic, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I
      am safe and sound. This morning, a car bomb exploded outside the
      Indian embassy in Kabul killing 41 and injuring 141. Looks like
      they're adopting Iraqi tactics. Anyway, two more months to go!!

      Russ
      http://travldawrld.blogspot.com/
    • Ben Sorensen
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 7, 2008
        THANK GOD YOU ARE ALL RIGHT!
        Russ, keep your head down, and come back in one piece!!!
        Ben

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 7, 2008
          Dear Russ:

          God bless you and keep you safe and sound. You are in my prayers as I am
          sure you are in so many of us Slovak-Worlders.

          Joan
        • fbican@att.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 7, 2008
            Godspeed, Russell. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Made me think of an old Army expression... "Keep your head and ass down low". I first heard that one from my dad, WWII vet. He spent 3 years in Europe during the Great War and made it home in one piece, so I think he knew what he was talking about!

            Kindest regards,

            Skeeter

            -------------- Original message from "Russell McCoy" <mccoy4984@...>: --------------

            I know this is off-topic, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I
            am safe and sound. This morning, a car bomb exploded outside the
            Indian embassy in Kabul killing 41 and injuring 141. Looks like
            they're adopting Iraqi tactics. Anyway, two more months to go!!

            Russ
            http://travldawrld.blogspot.com/

          • Cathie
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 8, 2008
              Thank you for letting us know. You are still in my prayers.

              --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Russell McCoy" <mccoy4984@...>
              wrote:

              > I know this is off-topic, but I just wanted to let everyone know that
              > am safe and sound. This morning, a car bomb exploded outside the
              > Indian embassy in Kabul killing 41 and injuring 141. Looks like
              > they're adopting Iraqi tactics. Anyway, two more months to go!!
              >
              > Russ
              > http://travldawrld.blogspot.com/

            • Edie
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 8, 2008