Fwd: RE: [Slovak-World] Cheese

  • George Sirko
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4 4:31 PM
      Yes we left our cows out to get the green grass in the spring and they also ate something else green,Wild Garlic. Wow did that give the milk a taste. I guess it would be good for you since Garlic is an almost do it all herb.
      George

      Note: forwarded message attached.

    • fbican@att.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4 5:31 PM
        Ah, yes. I remember the wild garlic that used to grow in the field behind my parent's neighbor's house. We called them "ramps", but I don't know if that's an accurate name. Incredibly strong! At the moment, I'm down to four -- fresh garlic, garlic juice, roasted-garlic juice, and garlic powder. Might be more, I'll have to check the pantry shelf. You are right, though, cesnak goes with everything! Sort of like soľ, čierny, horčica, kečup, ocot, kyslý krém. Everything is better with one of them, or sometimes all of them!

        Kindest regards,

        Skeeter

        -------------- Original message from George Sirko <gsirko@...>: --------------