Another old-world food

  • fbican@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2008
      Anyone else remember this one? Biftek v kyslý krém, hríb, cibuľa? When I was younger, my mom used to make them all the time, but we called them "Salisbury steaks", and usually servred over knedľa. Mom is in a nursing home now, and her recipes are long gone, but a friend (another Slovak) brought be a couple of ground steaks from a Polish butcher shop that I have in the freezer. They look much to good to just throw on the grill and turn into hamburgers. I have grocery-store hamburgers for that. Any suggestions? What am I missing?

      Kindest regards,

      Skeeter