kôpor (dill)

  • fbican@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2008
      My friend brought me some fresh dill today, I put it in the microwave on a paper towel for 2 minutes. I'd never heard of that before, but he's the better gardener than I am, so who am I to judge? At any rate, the kitcken smelled *great*! I minced the dill fronds up with some kitchen shears put them into the dessicator. Let them dry for a couple of days, and I should probably have enough kôpor to last me at least a year.

      Kindest regards,

      Skeeter