Plan "B"

  • fbican@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26 3:17 PM
      Marko--

      Let me run this one past you. I remembered that I had a package of "Manischewitz" (Jewish kosher soup mix) in the pantry. It's got split green and yellow peas, barley, celery, tomatos, bell peppers, spinach, mushrooms, carrots, onions, and egg noodles. I'll add the kohlrabi and mung beans into the slow-cooker and let it go for a few hours. No meat. Would be all vegetarian polevka. Am I out of my mind, or does that sound good to you, too?

      I'm kind of thinking Plan "B"

      Yes, I know I'm nutz, but I can't experiment in the lab any more, so the kitchen is my little lab. I can think of worse ways to waste my time.

      --Skeeter