Slovak Import Company

  • danielkishaprofile
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 26, 2008
      Slovak Family and Friends:

      Since I am in Slovakia now, if you would like to purchase alcoholic
      products, food products like Bryndza, kolbassy, tea, hockey shirts,
      cards, special books, CD's, DVD's, and any other item, I will ship them
      to you at a reasonable price. If you can combine shipments with
      friends and family, you will lower your shipping unit costs.

      Also, if you would like to send money to family or friends in Slovakia
      I will be happy to provide this sevvice. My fee for this sevice is $14
      and includes the $4 charge by the Slovak Post Office.

      Dan Kisha
      Web Site: http://www.slovakic.com
      USA Phone: 410-273-1149 (I get my messages via the internet)