Re: [Slovak-World] What does "drbnut" mean?

  • Ben Sorensen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2008
      Oh, and it would be "Mna ide drbnut z tej mojej..." for grammatical purposes. :-) however, due to assimilation, it sounds very much like "s tej mojej." I am sure that there are more qualified people here to actually explain this further, so I won't lead you astray....
      Ben

      Ben Sorensen <cerrunos1@...> wrote:
      it is kinda like "I am going crazy from my wife, what can I do with a life like this?"
      that is a loose translation...
      Ben

      Scott Mikusko <scott@...> wrote:
      Argh, I cannot find this word in any of my dictionaries, paper or online.

      What is the meaning of "drbnut"?

      "Mna ide drbnut s tej mojej. No co taky zivot"

      I think I can glean the meaning from the context, but I'm not sure of the definition.

      -S