Mak book

  • durisek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008
      Hi Helen...
      Eva Smith sent me an enthusiastic e-mail about the book discussion, I believe thinking I was in charge. I told her you were the instigator... So there is another person interested, too. With this group, I think once you start a discussion, people usually have 2 cents to ante-up. I am not sure how the yahoo groups site works with this e-mail list..... so hope you'll continue to put info here. Best.. Zuzka D.