query

  • mikestevko@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27 7:29 AM
      At the kids' heritage day festival at school, we were stunned to see a dessert from Czechoslovakia from among the 50 international food selections that families brought to the event. So we tried the Fonke. It has a shell like a cannoli but thin like a pretzel stick and is covered in powdered sugar and filled with a little bit of cream cheese. Pretty good. Can anyone give us a recipe for this dessert?

      mikestevko@...