Another posting on the site!!

  • Russell McCoy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2008
      More pics from Slovakia and a new poll where you can vote on what
      country should be focused on next!! I'm changing up a bit for fear
      that my pics are starting to get boring for all of you.

      I'm a little apprehensive right now because tomorrow, I go to the
      range. I'll post again tomorrow evening letting all of you know that
      I survived.

      Three weeks and counting.

      Russ

      http://travldawrld.blogspot.com/