Re: More Betliar Pics

  • Russell McCoy
    Message 1 of 5 , May 5 10:47 AM
      Hi, Zuzka!

      Thanks for checking out my site! I was in Slovakia in 2006, Japan
      in 2007, and Djibouti in 07-08. I work for the government and they
      send me to other countries quite often for several months at a
      time. It's a great job if you love travel.

      I'm departing for Afghanistan in June. It's time I do my bit for
      King and Country!!

      Russ
      http://travldawrld.blogspot.com/

      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "durisek" <durisek@...> wrote:

      > Russell... Interesting photos. Maybe I wasn't paying attention to
      your earlier posts, but how is it that you are in Slovakia, Japan
      and Africa at the same time? Is this some amazing job?
      Astonished... Zuzka