Re: More Betliar Pics

  • Russell McCoy
    Message 1 of 5 , May 5, 2008
      Hi, Caye!

      Now that I know what you like, I'll try to put more pictures of the
      interior on the site.

      Russ
      http://travldawrld.blogspot.com/

      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, Caye Caswick <ccaswick@...>
      wrote:

      > Wow, Russ, very cool -- never quite seen furniture finishes like
      those on that hutch or chest of drawers, very interesting.

      _______________
      > Be a better friend, newshound, and

    • Russell McCoy
      Message 2 of 5 , May 5, 2008
        Hi, Zuzka!

        Thanks for checking out my site! I was in Slovakia in 2006, Japan
        in 2007, and Djibouti in 07-08. I work for the government and they
        send me to other countries quite often for several months at a
        time. It's a great job if you love travel.

        I'm departing for Afghanistan in June. It's time I do my bit for
        King and Country!!

        --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "durisek" <durisek@...> wrote:

        > Russell... Interesting photos. Maybe I wasn't paying attention to
        your earlier posts, but how is it that you are in Slovakia, Japan
        and Africa at the same time? Is this some amazing job?
        Astonished... Zuzka