Re: [Slovak-World] More Betliar Pics

  • durisek
    Message 1 of 5 , May 5, 2008
      Russell... Interesting photos. Maybe I wasn't paying attention to your earlier posts, but how is it that you are in Slovakia, Japan and Africa at the same time? Is this some amazing job? Astonished... Zuzka

    • Russell McCoy
      Message 2 of 5 , May 5, 2008
        Hi, Caye!

        Now that I know what you like, I'll try to put more pictures of the
        interior on the site.

        Russ
        http://travldawrld.blogspot.com/

        --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, Caye Caswick <ccaswick@...>
        wrote:

        > Wow, Russ, very cool -- never quite seen furniture finishes like
        those on that hutch or chest of drawers, very interesting.

        _______________
        > Be a better friend, newshound, and

      • Russell McCoy
        Message 3 of 5 , May 5, 2008
          Hi, Zuzka!

          Thanks for checking out my site! I was in Slovakia in 2006, Japan
          in 2007, and Djibouti in 07-08. I work for the government and they
          send me to other countries quite often for several months at a
          time. It's a great job if you love travel.

          I'm departing for Afghanistan in June. It's time I do my bit for
          King and Country!!