Re: [Slovak-World] More Betliar Pics

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 5 , May 5 9:26 AM
      Wow, Russ, very cool -- never quite seen furniture finishes like those on that hutch or chest of drawers, very interesting.

      Caye

      Message 2 of 5 , May 5 10:20 AM
        Russell... Interesting photos. Maybe I wasn't paying attention to your earlier posts, but how is it that you are in Slovakia, Japan and Africa at the same time? Is this some amazing job? Astonished... Zuzka

      • Russell McCoy
        Message 3 of 5 , May 5 10:44 AM
          Hi, Caye!

          Now that I know what you like, I'll try to put more pictures of the
          interior on the site.

          --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, Caye Caswick <ccaswick@...>

          Message 4 of 5 , May 5 10:47 AM
            Hi, Zuzka!

            Thanks for checking out my site! I was in Slovakia in 2006, Japan
            in 2007, and Djibouti in 07-08. I work for the government and they
            send me to other countries quite often for several months at a
            time. It's a great job if you love travel.

            I'm departing for Afghanistan in June. It's time I do my bit for
            King and Country!!