More Betliar Pics

  • Russell McCoy
    Message 1 of 5 , May 5, 2008
      Check them out! I'll try to post more of the outside next week. In
      the meantime, I'm going to visit a local town here in Texas to try to
      take in some Czech/Slovak culture!

      Russ
      http://travldawrld.blogspot.com/
    • Caye Caswick
      Message 2 of 5 , May 5, 2008
        Wow, Russ, very cool -- never quite seen furniture finishes like those on that hutch or chest of drawers, very interesting.

        Caye

        Check them out! I'll try to post more of the outside next week. In
        the meantime, I'm going to visit a local town here in Texas to try to
        take in some Czech/Slovak culture!

        Russ
        http://travldawrld. blogspot. com/

        Be a better friend, newshound, and
      • durisek
        Message 3 of 5 , May 5, 2008
          Russell... Interesting photos. Maybe I wasn't paying attention to your earlier posts, but how is it that you are in Slovakia, Japan and Africa at the same time? Is this some amazing job? Astonished... Zuzka

        • Russell McCoy
          Message 4 of 5 , May 5, 2008
            Hi, Caye!

            Now that I know what you like, I'll try to put more pictures of the
            interior on the site.

            --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, Caye Caswick <ccaswick@...>

            Message 5 of 5 , May 5, 2008
              Hi, Zuzka!

              Thanks for checking out my site! I was in Slovakia in 2006, Japan
              in 2007, and Djibouti in 07-08. I work for the government and they
              send me to other countries quite often for several months at a
              time. It's a great job if you love travel.

              I'm departing for Afghanistan in June. It's time I do my bit for
              King and Country!!