Genealogy

  • Eve Smith
    Message 1 of 31 , May 1 5:46 PM
      Hi - I am a new member. I am looking for information on Lehocky family. My grandfather: Martin Lehocky, grandmother Eva Lehocky (nee Chovan). Eva was from northern Slovakia, Liptova Kakova. They were born in 1870's and lived in Cleveland, Ohio, where he died in 1938, and she died in 1931. I have her birth certificate from Slovakia but can find nothing on Martin. Their daughter Emma Boriska (nee Lehocky) was my mother. Emma's brother Martin died of TB at age 24 in 1940. I don't know where they were married. There are death certificates also in Ohio records for babies born and died in 1910, 1911 and 1912 before Emma and Martin were born in 1913 and 1914.

      Message 31 of 31 , May 5 2:49 PM
        Thanks for sharing that w- us.