Re: [Slovak-World] Stewed Beefburgers

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2 12:11 PM

      Thanks, John, looks as if you are a fast learner.

      Again, welcome!

      Caye

      Message 2 of 4 , May 2 6:45 PM
        My mother used to make the same thing when I was a kid. She added an egg to the meat to help "bind" it. I've made it myself. In fact, I'm still using the same covered pan that she used. She got that as a wedding present in 1948. Still works fine for me. Sometimes the old things were the best things.

        Message 3 of 4 , May 3 4:24 AM
          this sounds really, really good!? i'd be tempted to try it out in the slow cooker!!