Re: Dry Cottage Cheese (Smear Case????)

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 36 , May 1, 2008
      Hey all, I'm forwarding this exchange between John Nadzam and myself ... start at the bottom and read up. I formally welcome John to our group.

      John, if you post to slovak-world@yahoogroups.com your mail will be received by the entire group (unless you haven't actually joined the group) -- in any event, we can help you with your questions and with group e-mails, files, photographs, etc. We love to talk food and share recipes too.

      Caye

      Message 36 of 36 , Jun 21, 2011
        Thank you for the tip on buying cheese at Trader Joe's. Was it Lubos that
        said that? I LOVE that store which is about a 40 minutes drive from my home
        but I will try that Israel feta. Now I need a good recipe. There is
        probably one on your site, right?

        Sorry I haven't been participating much here lately, but do scan the emails
        regularly.

        I hope to attend the Slovak Festival in Cleveland which I believe is in September.