RE: [Slovak-World] RE: Knedlicky, Veprova Pecene, and Kysele

  • Mader, Michelle A. (GRC-CHC0)
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 23, 2008
      Skeeter,

      Been there. It's very good.

      Michelle

      ________________________________

      From: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of skeeter
      Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 9:15 AM
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] RE: Knedlicky, Veprova Pecene, and
      Kysele

      Michelle--

      I, too, like the Westside market. If you're in the are and open
      to Puerto Rican food, I can highly recommend

      http://www.lelolaibakery.com/ <http://www.lelolaibakery.com/>

      It's right around the corner, and owned by a dear friend of mine
      for many years, Alma Alfonzo. She (like me) are both medical
      technologists, and very meticulous (some might say obsessive) about
      propper food preparation. Her bakery/cafe has been recognized in many
      publications. Gourmet magazine, no less.

      OK, I know this is a Slovak forum, but I enjoy many cuisines.

      --skeeter

      From: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      From: Mader, Michelle A. (GRC-CHC0)
      From: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com