Re: sad news about my sister

  • Paul Guzowski
    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 28, 2008
      Tom,

      Please add my sincere condolences to Edie's as I somehow missed the original
      post. It is hard to see or hear of anyone leaving this life for the next
      but especially one so apparently young and vibrant. It does serve as a sad
      reminder how fragile life truly is. That said, I'll say a prayer for the
      repose of her soul and for comfort for you and your family in this difficult
      time.

      Paul in NW Florida

    • Paul Guzowski