Re:Another computer tip to share

  • Paw1776
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2008
      Thanks Skeeter, for promoting Early American Life. I'm a Rusyn but also an American born about 200 years too late! I have subscribed to EAL since the early 1970's and in my opinion (and several of my colonial friends) THE only colonial magazine worth reading. The articles are informative and the photographs of the homes are to die for! I lived in New England when I was first married and fell in love with all things colonial back then. You are lucky to live near the "reserve" where colonial architecture is abundant. Here in Minnesota anything with evenly spaced windows across the front is considered a "colonial."

      If your friend Tess is the one who brought EAL back from near extinction, please give her my profound gratitude. Us groupies here in Minnesota anxiously wait by our mailboxes ready to devour the next issue.

      Polly