small towns

  • Nick Holcz
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 31, 2003
      Yes, small towns are disappearing in Australia as well.In our agricultural
      areas small farms are disappearing, they are being combined into big
      properties worked by less people. Towns are losing services and dying out.

      Unfortunate but most people are forced to move to the cities like economic
      refugees.

      Nick