The Centipede

  • capt jack
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2003
      The Centipede > > This guy was lonely and so he decided life would be more fun if he had a > pet. So he went to the pet store and told the owner that he wanted to buy > an unusual pet. After some discussion, he finally bought a centipede > (100-legged bug), which came in a little white box to use for his house. > > He took the box back home, found a good location for the box, and decided > he would start off by taking his new pet to the bar to have a drink. > > So he asked the centipede in the box, "Would you like to go to Frank's with > me and have a beer?" But there was no answer from his new pet. > > This bothered him a bit, but he waited a few minutes and then asked him > again, "How about going to the bar and having a drink with me?" > > But again, there was no answer from his new friend and pet. So he waited a > few minutes more, thinking about the situation. > > He decided to ask him one more time; this time putting his face up against > the centipede's house and shouting, "Hey, in there! Would you like to go > to Frank's place and have a drink with me? > > Scroll down!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS! > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > A little voice came out of the box:........... > > "I heard you the first time! I'm putting on my shoes!" >