Re: Changing to Euro

  • Martin Votruba
    Message 1 of 33 , Apr 16 7:52 AM
      > I'm referring to the early 90's.

      I completely agree with Paul. A) The Tuzex stores lost their status
      as foreign goods sellers for Western currency with the collapse of
      communism in 1989. B) What use is it to provide experiences from who
      knows when:

      > "what ever you do don't deal on the black market"

      ... phrased as advice for tourists in the 21st century.

      Martin

      votruba "t" pitt "dot" edu
    • Martin Votruba
      Message 33 of 33 , Apr 16 7:52 AM